We do not compare ourselves with other practices as to how green we are. Our concern is for the environment and the world and what can we do to help. We try to get as close to having a zero- carbon imprint as possible. To accomplish these aims –
- We recycle as much of our waste as possible, especially paper and plastic
- We use bio-degradable products in our clinics where we are able
- We sell a range of, and encourage the use of, organic and environmentally friendly dental hygiene products
- We are virtually paperless in our administrative records
- Our clinical waste is incinerated in a special incinerator so that the energy produced is used to make clean electricity
- Cups used in our practice are biodegradable or reusable ceramic mugs
- All waste is disposed of in sealed packaging ensuring no contamination of the environment through litter or spillage
- Batteries and printer cartridges are sent for ethical recycling
Being eco-friendly is the way forward. At our practice, we have taken our responsibility to be greener very seriously. We have embarked on several initiatives that will make us as green as possible:
- We are a paperless practice. Our dental software programme uses ipads to replace the paper versions of our previous medical history forms and treatment plans.
- We have biodegradable products such as our manual toothbrushes. This means that these products are non-toxic and are far better for the environment. We will use environmentally friendly materials as much as possible – and we continue to look for alternatives that meet these standards.
- Our paper and cardboard are recycled.
- Our clinical waste is collected and incinerated in a special incinerator, where the heat generated is used to generate clean electricity.
While we do a lot in our practice to help the planet, we are also giving our patients the opportunity to do their part. We supply eco-friendly dental care from our friends at Georganics.
It’s possible to keep your teeth clean and healthy using all organic materials and ingredients. We offer products such as their activated charcoal, oil pulling mouthwash and bamboo toothbrushes.
We will keep striving forward to bring our patients the highest standards of clinical excellence and safeguarding. We will do this by using new modern technology, by being innovative and environmental friendly at the same time, while looking after our patients in the same efficient, friendly and caring way. And we will want your involvement and input to do this!
For more information on Georganics, please click here.
These brushes are biodegradable, eco-friendly, vegan and cruelty free. This means that these toothbrushes are non-toxin and are far better for the environment. They are:
Antibacterial – Our environmentally friendly toothbrushes have handles and heads made from 100% biodegradable bamboo wood. With bamboo’s antibacterial properties, you don’t need to worry about harmful bacteria growing on your all natural toothbrush. The handle is also smoothed and shaped for better grip.
Eco-friendly and cruelty-free with zero BPA – which mean the bristles are plastic free. Because of this the toothbrushes are responsibly manufactured with materials that decompose naturally. Also vegan and organic toothbrush which has no BPA, a chemical commonly used to make plastic products like toothbrushes. Our eco-friendly toothbrushes also no tested on animals.
Effectively helps clean teeth – Medium/soft brush bristles are infused with activated charcoal.
For only £1.75 each!
Toothbrush Heads for whiter teeth!
Electric Toothbrush Replacement Heads with Charcoal Fibre Bristles
WHY ARE THEY DIFFERENT FROM OTHERS?
- The bristle contains Binchotan Charcoal, which is known for its ability to naturally Whiten Teeth by removing tough stains and discolouration
- Charcoal Fibre Bristles has antibacterial and antifungal properties
- The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning and penetrates hard-to-reach areas which help remove plaque build-up.
- The body is 100 percent recyclable
- Fits all oral b electric toothbrushes
- Antibacterial and Antifungal properties
- Removes general discoloration.
- Binchotan charcoal naturally helps with teeth whitening
- Reduces plaque build-up.
- Recyclable body ♻
- Long-lasting bristles
- Binchotan charcoal fibre bristles – the bristles of each toothbrush are infused with binchotan charcoal to clean and deodorise the mouth, eliminating the bacteria that cause bad breath, remove plaque build-up.
- Natural teeth whitening – charcoal fibre bristles harnesses the natural antibacterial and antifungal properties of binchotan charcoal, known for its ability to naturally whiten teeth by removing tough stains.
- Why is it different from other? Its bristles make it different from other toothbrushes. They are made up of binchotan charcoal fibre bristles which helps to remove tea, coffee stains and general discolouration.
- Sleek shape: The shape of the head allows the bristles to surround each tooth for individual cleaning. Penetrates hard-to-reach areas. Comes with 2 brush heads.
- For best results – to maximise teeth whitening results, try using this with our live coco activated charcoal powder.