Our fees are calculated as being both fair to our patient and to ourselves as well as allowing us to operate a dental practice that provides high quality state-of-the-art procedures.
Our fees from 1 January 2008 will be:
New patient consultation and examination
(includes all x-rays and study models) £50.00
Patient recall appointment (including x-rays) £40.00
X-Rays (per film) £10.00
Scaling and Polishing by Dentist or Hygienist £40.00
White fillings £45.00 - £125.00
Cosmetic Composites £50.00 - £150.00
Crowns and Bridges (per unit) £450.00
Porcelain Veneers and Porcelain Inlays £450.00
Full Upper and Lower Dentures £750.00
Metal Based Partial Dentures £750.00
Valplast Partial Dentures £750.00
Zoom Advanced Power Tooth Whitening £450.00
Root Canal Treatment £180 - £350.00
These prices are a guide and may vary at the discretion of the dentist or hygienist at the time of treatment depending on the simplicity or complexity of the procedure.
Full estimates will be given prior to the commencement of treatment.
2 Year guarantee: A written 2-year guarantee on all laboratory-made dentistry is provided against any defect or fault in our product resulting from faulty or defective manufacture, or any fault as a result of faulty fitting or adjustment of the appliance, will be unconditionally replaced at no charge to the patient.
Methods of Payment
We are able to offer you a number of payment options to make this part of our transaction simpler:
• Payment by cash, cheque, credit or debit card at the end of each appointment. We accept all major debit and credit cards including American Express
• Payment in full prior to beginning your treatment. This will allow you a 5% discount on all treatment
• Payment by instalments over 6, 12 , 18 or 24 months or longer for larger amounts, at 0% interest, provided you have a good credit rating
• Our savings voucher scheme whereby you can purchase vouchers of £20 or £50 value, in advance. When you have accumulated enough vouchers, you can redeem these vouchers for your treatment
• Join our Brunswick Square Dentalcare Programme at £12.50 per month. This allows you two check up and two oral hygiene appointments each year and also qualifies you for a discount of 15% on all treatment after being a member of the scheme for 6 months
• Members of NHS Staff Discounts and Crewise are entitled to a discount on all treatments. Proof of membership must be shown.
Obviously paying for treatment is important, and we will be happy to discuss all of these options with you in more detail at any time.
Discounts do not apply to practice special offers or where other discounts already apply.